Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rihanna gone MAD!

I get that Rihanna is capitalizing off of this "bad gal" image that her label has created for her but I think she is doing too much right now!  I don't care for her being a role model because I feel parents should have a better handle on what their kids are listening to.  I won't pull the, "Rih Rih you're supposed to be a role model, you have children looking up to you" card.  I will pull the, "since when was smoking weed and posting pics of you with the caption, 'hi' cool" card.  That's so lame to me.  Who cares that you smoke weed?  Post a picture of a book.  Or your vocal coach, so we can encourage him to quit.  Rihanna is a beautiful woman but its time for her to stop the antics.  She is the new Lindsay Lohan. She has become beyond trashy.  Not a fan!






No comments:

Post a Comment