Monday, June 11, 2012

The Creativity Chip Mixer!

The Creativity Chip Mixer is an event I put together to highlight up and coming entrepreneurs.  I gather a group of people with a product and provide a space for them to network and make some money!  The second event was yesterday and it was GREAT!  Take a gander at the pics!  Please note, this is only SOME of the vendors at the event.  I didn't get a chance to snap a lot of camera phone pics BUT Linnea of Linn TV productions got every single vendor and captured a lot of awesome moments.  Those pics will be posted soon.

Intimate Grind Apparel
Abyss- Musician
Hidden Kingdoms
Miss Irie's Collection
Diva's Collectables
 
Cindy- Baby Got Cakez

Crown & Glory

Deborah

A Pocket Square Life

Diva Collectables

Cake Pops
Me and Gen
Me and Nikkie of Hidden Kingdomz
Me and MY Tati :)
Me and Tiffany
My mommy and I

Modern Day pin-up


Giving away the raffles


More pics coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment