Monday, June 25, 2012

Crave Escapes Cruise 2013!

Do you love to travel? I do!  From a young age my mom taught me the importance of seeing what's outside of New York State.  I've visited Paris, Germany, Jamaica, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, Antigua, Aruba, Guyana, Mexico, Bahamas, Barbados, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and the list goes on!  One of the best way to visit a lot of islands for less cash is going on a cruise.  Cruises are awesome.  Where else can you visit up to plenty of islands, with top notch service, food and activities included, for a low price?  I've recently come across an awesome LGBTQ friendly cruise for 2013.  It's called crave-escapes.com.

With just a $50 deposit, you can secure your spot on a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean!  Seven days, four ports, food and activities included for as little as $484!!



No comments:

Post a Comment