Monday, June 25, 2012

Pride 2012 :-/

Yesterday was NY Pride.  It was more like 'Big Girl Show Your Belly' Pride.  Besides the rainbows and beads, there was a plethora of big bellies showing off their rainbow stretch marks.  It as quite the sight!  As I walked around and saw nothing but babies and unfamiliar faces, I reminisced about pride 7-8 years ago.  There was such a difference.  It was an experience.  This year the kids were younger and I think the goal was to see who could out-ratchet each other.  I saw a young girl (13 years old) in fishnet stockings and a mini skirt.  *sigh*

I will NEVER EVER encourage anyone to leave their home town to come to NY Pride.  I don't care if you live in an Amish paradise, stay your ass home!  It's not worth the travel... well unless you like fat under aged kids. Unfortunately, I have no photos to document Sunday's events.  My camera phone could not handle such debauchery.    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment